Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Back from a work trip and FCP shipment showed up. Oil changes for the Atlas (LM) and Sportwagen (filter). Brake fluid for the Sportwagen. I use a can of the LM DI Jectron (PEA) every oil change on both vehicles. All free with credit from their LRG!

View attachment 183346
Back from a work trip and FCP shipment showed up. Oil changes for the Atlas (LM) and Sportwagen (filter). Brake fluid for the Sportwagen. I use a can of the LM DI Jectron (PEA) every oil change on both vehicles. All free with credit from their LRG!

View attachment 183346

I got in on the Ecogard filter sale on Amazon for $2.22 but prefer the new Fram Synthetic Endurance (same exact filter as royal purple and Amsoil premium filters….for .$12.90 , see Whip City Wrencher on YouTube). I also have plenty of Supertech $5 filters. Same as K&N filter made by champion. I struggle to walk out of Walmart without picking up a 5qt of Oil. Played the $20$ rebate game for Pennzoil and Castroil, makes it very reasonable. Picked up 3 jugs of Valvoline high mileage at Meijer last week for $21.98 15% off plus $10 off using Meijer perk's. Made it like 44$. 3 jugs of Quaker State Synthetic High mileage for $18.84 each Last weekend.
Wife says I have a problem, I don’t believe her, I just like a selection!
2008 Honda Ridgeline
2011 Honda Ridgeline
2022 Chevy Blazer RS

Attachments

• IMG_7031.jpeg
    IMG_7031.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 72005223041__F47BFDFC-689C-4C4E-8B0B-CB8CC66E800B.jpeg
    72005223041__F47BFDFC-689C-4C4E-8B0B-CB8CC66E800B.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 75
You did good at $3.00 per. But they aren't worth $10, being labeled as a composite (cellulose & glass) filter.

I always begin with a trial run of purchasing one filter. Our Kia didn't like the Fram Toughgard with silicone ADBV. It was cold start rattle for 3K, even in the summer months. Sure glad I didn't buy 10.
That brand is slowly moving south with me. I'll pause for a long time, before trying another Fram..... even the new models.

The Kia has returned to a quiet cold startup and thanks to the value pricing of the Champ XLs at rockauto.

Last edited:
Bosch 3510 $10.
Bosch 3510 Premium Oil Filter With FILTECH Filtration Technology - Compatible With Select Chevrolet Camaro, C/K Trucks, Express, Suburban; GMC C/K Trucks, G Series Vans, Jimmy + More https://a.co/d/hXDvI0L

Hit up Wally World for a few groceries and such... 2 5 gal jugs of QS Ultimate earl, 0w20 (maybe $23 each), a Fram TG7317 ($7) and 2 gals of green warsher fluid.
Got 2 services coming up, grand niece's 13 Civic LX and friend's 18 CR-V EX-L.

I have 5 or 6 Honda blue filters on the shelf. Makes me feel like a Pro...

Back