Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Yes. Might want to check stock first though.
Thanks for the heads-up! I cleaned them out (my iPhone camera seems to have had a stroke):
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_14b6.jpg

Put 3 more old style XG2 Fram Ultras in my stash. I should be able to find out how the new Trico Ultras are doing by the time I run out of them. Oil appears to be staying cleaner with the XG2 compared to the MO-339.

I needed to replace my left CV axle on my F150. While in NAPA picking up the part I saw that their blend oil was once again on sale. A 5quart bottle and one quart bottle (also on sale) followed me home for the next oil change. I changed the CV axle and the truck is doing much better now.

Two 5 quart bottles of Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W-30 for $10 each = $25 - $15 mail in rebate.
Two 5 quart bottles of Mobil Full Synthetic 5W-30 for $13 each during AZ clearance sale.

Attachments

• IMG_3117.JPG
    IMG_3117.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 14
5 qts of Castrol Edge 10W-30 for $4 qt at Autozone clearance. They had Castrol Edge and vanilla Mobil synthetic 5W-30 to choose from.
It's had Mobile 1 from WM for the last 15 years. Maybe crank a hair slower in Winter, but it won't really care.

Back