Post your latest beer consumption

Real, smooth, but easy drinking imperial stout. $16~ for 4 pack at Giant (grocery store out here). 11.9% ABV well worth it

Attachments

• 6619DCD6-1F97-45BB-8DDB-485843F26E73.jpeg
    6619DCD6-1F97-45BB-8DDB-485843F26E73.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 4
Sheesh, who could have guessed that all the "never drink" types would flock here? Can't they just sit in judgement about my choice of oil?

Presently enjoying a "Darkside" Vanilla Porter from local microbrewery Empyrean Brewing Company. This is a great beer with chocolaty deserts and good on its own.

Its a great time to be a beer drinker in the USA. Enjoy all of your choices!
Please I didn' judge, can't drink with my meds,, oddly I'm English and never heard of these brews, but 46 years is quite some time, things have changed and now I'm 75 and a Widower my wife died 1 year ago

One of my favorite breweries. Nice double IPA also 🍺🍺🇺🇸🇨🇦

Is that really a double at 10.1% ABV? At that alcohol level I'd think it might be more a triple, although I'm not sure if they might be able to boost the alcohol level without the rest of the beer.

I've had a couple of triples. Destroyer of Galaxies from Fieldwork Brewing in Berkeley, and Pliny the Younger from Russian River Brewing. The hard part is making something reasonably drinkable. A lot of breweries turn it into an undrinkable mess that's hard to keep down. A Russian River Brewing was pretty classy.

Is that really a double at 10.1% ABV? At that alcohol level I'd think it might be more a triple, although I'm not sure if they might be able to boost the alcohol level without the rest of the beer.

I've had a couple of triples. Destroyer of Galaxies from Fieldwork Brewing in Berkeley, and Pliny the Younger from Russian River Brewing. The hard part is making something reasonably drinkable. A lot of breweries turn it into an undrinkable mess that's hard to keep down. A Russian River Brewing was pretty classy.

I don’t know how much from Bells you have ever had from them but a first class Beer offerings up and down every style here is another DIPA absolutely outstanding at 10% ABV.
http://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/library/oracle-ale
and another one of the biggest gets ever many years ago this was it.
http://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/hopslam-ale

Last edited:

I’ll stick with Bells Brewing thanks.

Back