Post your latest beer consumption

This probably will be my last beer for a good spell. Back from funeral home a bit ago. Co worker that was battling cirrhosis and lately leukemia passed away Monday at 86 years old. Was told he was a heavy drinker that took a hard turn few years ago; then he quit work. Smoked 2 packs non filter camels too.

Attachments

• 60B6F198-F69F-4582-9907-9730AC095CF7.jpeg
    60B6F198-F69F-4582-9907-9730AC095CF7.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 2
I have not had that one I have to hunt that one down.
They are out eastern PA in Downington. Have a real nice Bavarian beer garden looking dining area and huge bar there too. Cool place. This beer is similar to “golden monkey” that’s a great seller and also 10% alcohol

Just finished an Atomic Torpedo from the SN hop sampler. Same as the ever trusty Torpedo with just a bit more alcohol (8.2%). The Dankful IPA in the sampler is outstanding (I'm a Sierra Nevada "fanboy" lol).

Bought a single can of this at TJ's. The gist seems to be that it's fruity, but it's supposedly just all the hops character and not actually fruit in the mash like some beers. They call it an American IPA, but it's certainly not as bold as (my standard for any IPA) Blind Pig or Pliny the Elder.

16ozCan-ASH.png

Back