Post your latest beer consumption

How is that one different than Corona Extra?
its a different recipe, tastes fuller and stronger flavor; I was introduced about two months to it; it tastes better then Extra

your Becks is good, but not the top tier :D

AC754219-0CB5-4D9D-A8C7-5F39B86E13CE.jpeg

All beer tastes ~ the same to me.. THAT SAID, if I like Beck's, what other beers would I enjoy?

Also.. Sam Adams is the only beer I ever had that DID give me a slight headache/somewhat tasted like medicine.. Though good.. If that makes any sense.

All beer tastes ~ the same to me.. THAT SAID, if I like Beck's, what other beers would I enjoy?

Also.. Sam Adams is the only beer I ever had that DID give me a slight headache/somewhat tasted like medicine.. Though good.. If that makes any sense.
Seriously beer may not be your thing and no they don't all taste the same i mean no disrespect.
With that said you may try
Samuel Adams Nobel Pilsner may be a go for you to try . Without knowing part of Country you live or city tough to give regional recommendation.

New beer for me actually it's first release of this be easy drinking almost milkshake feel. This brewery has been on a steady March improving their IPA program and getting good.
20210123_170045.jpg
20210123_170158.jpg

A bottle of Peroni from my purchase of two six packs back in January 2020 and I think there's still 4 bottles left. My wife and I made homemade pizza from scratch and I felt it would be a good pairing.

Every Feb 18th I toast my father with a Miller High Life ( his bday )
He died when I was 18 years old
That was 42 years ago
Miller was his favorite beer 👍
So cheers !!!!🍻🍻🍻

Attachments

• A8B43BE2-0453-4D34-AA7B-F9E4BA84B183.jpeg
    A8B43BE2-0453-4D34-AA7B-F9E4BA84B183.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2
Back