Post your latest beer consumption

Imperial Porter
New on tap excellent
They all think it's just IPA's
Voooom Voooom would like this one
20240217_120509.jpg

Kilt Optional Scotch Ale from Lost Forty Brewing Co. in Little Rock, Arkansas.
After a day of cleaning house, washing cars, cleaning out the dryer vent, and cleaning up the landscaping a bit, this is going down smooth!

Cheers my friends! 🍻

IMG_1332.jpeg

Beautiful color.
IMG_1333.jpeg

^^^The beer from Nicaragua was a bust.^^^
Typical adjunct lager, not very good and flat tasting. Hopefully my awakening bermuda grass likes it, because that where it got tossed.

I’m loving this warm weather! Time for a refreshing Lager!

Cheers my friends! 🇩🇪🍻🇩🇪

View attachment 206364

Oh. I'm not really all that familiar with it. However, I was in China once where our hotel had a Paulaner brewpub. The stay came with a coupon for one beer there, and it was pretty good. Certainly better than any of the water Chinese beers I had during that stay.

Last edited:
IMG_8082.jpeg
First time trying Heineken. It’s pretty good. 22oz bottle. First beer since November. I’ve been drinking my tequila though off an on. I’ve always wondered what it taste like now I know. Definitely will buy again 👍. Next on the list to try is Guinness and my dad wants me to try Budweiser but I don’t want too.

View attachment 207605First time trying Heineken. It’s pretty good. 22oz bottle. First beer since November. I’ve been drinking my tequila though off an on. I’ve always wondered what it taste like now I know. Definitely will buy again 👍. Next on the list to try is Guinness and my dad wants me to try Budweiser but I don’t want too.

Nothing wrong with Heineken. It's got more flavor than an adjunct lager but still easy drinking.

The thing about Budweiser is that it's bland but perfectly drinkable. And there are occasions where that's fine.

Back