Post your latest beer consumption

I just have that top shelf lined with bottles that I think have cool looking labels along with a few that were actually purchased in Germany and Switzerland. I also have cans lining the top of the windows and door frames as a bit of “man cave” decor. If I get a better looking can, one gets replaced since there’s only so much room above the doors and windows.
I spend a lot of time in the garage and it’s not only for working in. At get-togethers, the guys almost always end up out there chilling out in some adirondack chairs that I have stacked in the corner. We’ll have Alexa play some music and we’ll either sit and chat or set up the cornhole boards in the driveway and have at it. Most of the people that come over just love the way that I have it set up and decorated.

View attachment 196929View attachment 196931View attachment 196932View attachment 196933View attachment 196934
Man I need to come over LOL. I’ve got lots of family in Arkansas haha. No cheap brands for you I see. Haha.

20240106_174729.jpg

It's OK left over from Christmas advent calendar.

I had an Old Rasputin Imperial Stout in a historic hotel (1862) in Grass Valley.

I've been to a couple hotels like this before. they've got exquisite cigars and cigarettes from companies like dunhill and davidoff. I'm always amazed at the really high ceilings also. there's a hotel down in Wichita in the old town district and they turned old hardware stores into hotel rooms and the ceilings are astronomically high and the elevators and carpet are from the 1920s. thank you for sharing these photos they are very very impressive

I've been to a couple hotels like this before. they've got exquisite cigars and cigarettes from companies like dunhill and davidoff. I'm always amazed at the really high ceilings also. there's a hotel down in Wichita in the old town district and they turned old hardware stores into hotel rooms and the ceilings are astronomically high and the elevators and carpet are from the 1920s. thank you for sharing these photos they are very very impressive
The barrel aged version is really good.

Strange Beast a NEPIA very good
I use to not be a fan of the IPA program they had but new hires have turned it around. Just a fantastic beer .7.5 %
20240202_155724.jpg

Back