Post a photo of your oil on dipstick (with miles)

So how are these older GDI's passing emissions test at 80K with this much blow-by.
its not blow by, its soot from unburned fuel. with direct injection fuel droplets can make it into the cylinder and get burned before they evaporate, and since you cant get air mixed into a droplet like you can with a vapor it makes soot. this is also why diesels smoke sometimes, too much fuel and it's not vaporized

its not blow by, its soot from unburned fuel. with direct injection fuel droplets can make it into the cylinder and get burned before they evaporate, and since you cant get air mixed into a droplet like you can with a vapor it makes soot. this is also why diesels smoke sometimes, too much fuel and it's not vaporized
Unburned fuel is even worse at emissions testing time.

Unburned fuel is even worse at emissions testing time.
it's not unburned (like running rich) its partially burned, if that makes any sense. and because its a solid instead of a gas some machines don't measure it

IMG_4939.JPG

Last edited:
Blood can change in viscosity though.. thinning from blood thinners or thicken a lot from very high blood glucose levels…

Just my observation but people on blood thinners I have noticed their blood did not have a normal regular red color to it. It was typically a little bit lighter vs say my blood which I don’t take warfarin.
Just how many bleeding people are you coming across that you're seeing trends?

22 CT5V 3.0TT, Right on about 4k miles on oil (5w30 M1EP, UPF63R filter), 27k miles on engine.

It would show dead on full on flat ground, this is normal for my driveway. Uses no oil between changes,

IMG_4178.jpeg

Back