Pies: which ones do you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only pie I ever tried that I didn't like was rhubarb. Yecch, celery with acid for blood.
Originally Posted by qball16
Don't get me started on the gelatinous goo with pecans on top that I'm forced to eat at every gathering on my wife's side.

Proper pecan pie has pecans all through it and less goo, but that makes it much more expensive so commercial ones are never that way.

Pumpkin, apple with crumb topping or lattice, blue/blackberry, or homemade pecan (though one from the Amish Market down the road will do the trick).

My mom was a spectacular pie maker so Im a little spoiled. That being said, I love apple pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, pecan pie, I recently started to like cherry pie because my sister in law,s girlfriend makes a killer one, chicken pot pie and my new favorite that I make myself, spaghetti pie.
There,s a cajun place that I love that serves a killer peanut butter and jelly pie.

The kind of pi you get upon dividing the circumference of circle by its diameter?
(I would've said that in more concise form, but this site unfortunately lacks Symbol font.)

I love
Dutch Apple Pie w/ French Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Cream Pie & Peanut Butter Pie.
I also love a heavy Cheesecake in which I consider a pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back