Pep Boys no longer sells Redline SI-1 CFSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked two Pep Boys stores and found no trace of Redline SI-1. Not even a spot on the shelf where it should be.

Of course, both Pep Boys stores are in such total disarray that it's impossible to determine if they don't stock it anymore or if it's just not on the shelf.

This is really starting to irritate me about shopping. You either can't find it or have to spend 20 minutes looking for it because the store is a mess. It took me 20 minutes to find 3 oil filters at Pep Boys for my car because they are on the top shelf, not where they are supposed to be.

That's why I'll just buy Mobil Drive Clean at Costco. They always have it and they have PLENTY of it. Sure it's $14.72 a case, but you know what? I can go to Wal-Mart and find a sticker on the shelf saying that Havoline is $15.72 a case, and the shelf will more likely than not be empty.

i won't shop at pepboys. their counter people seem to be jr high dropouts that are now 35 years old, and thier stores look like a 5 year old stocks the shelves. this has been at three store in three different cities. i just gave up on them.

What's funny is that Pep Boys stores right now look like Trak Auto stores did several months before Trak Auto folded.

I remember going into Trak Auto several months before they folded to buy a new turn signal bulb. None to be found and half of the shelves in the store were empty.

**** , I wish I could find RL locally.
parts stores are part stores.
Just a warehouse of parts w/ the local rookie or reject working the counter.
I know of a few honest guys that have worked at those places but other than that they are a necessary evil, in my humble opinion.
It's 3 am time to go to bed.
sleeping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back