Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I'm not going to read through this whole thread to see if this has been mentioned yet, but I also discussed PU5W40 with Debbie, and she informed me that it is now being sold on Amazon with free shipping.

Originally Posted By: moving2
and she informed me that it is now being sold on Amazon with free shipping.

Except that it says "Temporarily out of stock."

Originally Posted By: moving2
Hello all,

I'm not going to read through this whole thread to see if this has been mentioned yet, but I also discussed PU5W40 with Debbie, and she informed me that it is now being sold on Amazon with free shipping.

Or you can order directly from Pennzoil website for about the same cost of $50 a case with free shipping, you may get a free Ferrari hat from Pennzoil website with ordering a case of 5W40, if you're the 1 of first 50 to order.

http://www.buypennzoilultra.com/index.cfm

I have a few cases of ultra I bought awhile back.. If anyone wants some let me know I bought it for my local guys but im willing to ship just to free up some space.. 40$+ship..

[email protected]

Last edited:
No Ferrari Cake?

siva3D%20F1%20ferrari1.jpg

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s10e11-[censored]-on-earth-2006

sp_satan_at_party_ferrari_cake.jpg

I finally decided to poured in my FREE CASE of PU 5w40 into my 96 BWW ( not the whole case of course )
(Thanks Debbie!!)

Oil pours heavy, just as heavy as say Delo 15w40

Needless to say runs very smooth. Less noise than GC, M1 HM and Valvoline 5w40 and Rotella 10w30
( we'll see if it gets noisy towards the end like the Rotella 10w30 did )

No real news, just really a plug for Shell and Debbie!

I'm coming up for my 5600 mile UOA of PU 5W-40 Euro to compare against the Castrol SLX Pro OE 5W-30 at the same mileage.
The PU is definitely blacker...which probably means it is doing soemthing with regards cleaning. I hope.
smile.gif

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get this 5w-40 ultra euro full synthetic at the dodge dealer for about 8 bucks a quart atleast at the dealer I work anyway

They use Pennzoil ultra euro 5w-40 in 3.0 L Mercedes
turbo diesel sprinter van

There is hope you can get Pennzoil ultra euro 5w-40
At dodge dealers that service dodge sprinter vans with
Mercedes diesels

This oil has super cleaning agents so it's
gonna get dark faster I don't think I wouldn't
push it 10 k though best to change every
8,000 miles just my educated opinion

Anyone know which Quaker State oil would be in 5W-40? I don't see it on their site. I stopped by Ferarri of Central New Jersey in hopes of buying some PU for a top up, but they told me that they used Quaker State and I didn't think to ask which one. I see QSUD 5W-40 on Amazon but not on QS's site.

I ended up adding a quart of Ultra 5W-30 from Wally World.

-DennIs

I didn't even realize I clicked on the angry emoticon. Hmmm, maybe I'll drive out to CA for a good deal.
lol.gif

-Dennis

Originally Posted By: bluesubie
Anyone know which Quaker State oil would be in 5W-40? I don't see it on their site. I stopped by Ferarri of Central New Jersey in hopes of buying some PU for a top up, but they told me that they used Quaker State and I didn't think to ask which one. I see QSUD 5W-40 on Amazon but not on QS's site.

I see the same thing on Canadian Tire's site up here. Finding it is another issue altogether.

Originally Posted By: Garak
I see the same thing on Canadian Tire's site up here. Finding it is another issue altogether.

Check with NAPA, they told me they could order a case (Alberta)

EDIT: Sorry, thought you were talking about the PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back