Pennzoil Platinum Euro - Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I buy Pennzoil Platinum Euro? Is it available from any online distributor or chain store? Anyone know?

Also, anyone know where I can find a datasheet on the Euro versions?

Save yourself the trouble and go for Amsoil 5w40 AFL. Shell obvioiusly doesn't do a good job at distributing some of their oils. They also make a very good Euro 5w30.

Originally Posted By: hex168
Where can I buy Pennzoil Platinum Euro? Is it available from any online distributor or chain store? Anyone know?

Also, anyone know where I can find a datasheet on the Euro versions?

I just sent you a PM.

Amsoil is not on the VW/Audi 502 list, so it's not an option until out of warranty. Unfortunate.

NAPA carries several of the PP oils on the shelf. Went to a local NAPA last wk - I asked them if I could order PP Euro (just out of curiosity). They looked it up in their catalog - it was NOT available for them to order. Though they could order the non-Euro PPs.

Shell should either put these products on the market, or pull them from their website.
smirk2.gif

I ordered the PP 5w-40 from this company for my wife's '07 Beetle. Fast shipping. I sent the invoice in with my Car and Driver free oil coupon and they paid the entire bill. Free PP 5W-40!

Any one find any other options for buying this stuff? The oil-store price is okay, but shipping is a killer....

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I have four or five free PP's everyday. Sorry, just could not resist.
They're only free until you flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back