Pennzoil Gods , have I sinned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW , such verbal intercourse , I mean geeesh , I posted this thread in good faith , never thought it would come to this.

I live in a remote area here , can travel 35 miles and not see another car : nearest Walmart is 45 miles away. What I'm stating is that I want my cars to be in tip top shape( and safe) from the oil to brakes / tires etc and I do take care of my cars.
To me one oil is just as good as another , changed to 5000 OCI they all should do good.....they are all "slippery" reducing wear and reducing the friction of our moving parts.....right?
Went to Walmart , I had both Pennzoil Plat and Mobile 1 in the cart at the same time deciding which one to buy....$19 for the PP ,$23 something for the M1......that played no part in my choice.I bought the Mobil 1 extended filter the day before....so went with the Mobil 1 oil.....simple as that. Figured I'd put the M1 filter on to get any "junk" out that was left from the dino that was left in there. Guess I could have bought 2 cheap filters and changed the filters twice in 5k ....same results probably.

But I do have another question.....which is better KY , Vasoline or Vicks VapOrub LOL

Peace.....BOB

Originally Posted By: N3OO
But I do have another question.....which is better KY , Vasoline or Vicks VapOrub....

Depends on your application, silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back