Order from Ultimatetruck.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Anyone would like to share your experience doing buiness with Ultimatetruck. Order 2 pcs of Afe Drop in Performance Air filter for my friend Honda Fit and recieved an order summary on 26.12.08. Todate, receive no confirmation of shipping despite several emails.
Someone posted in this forum said that it took several weeks to ship. Please advise what shall I do... My shipping address is Oregon, Portland

Last edited:
Vote with your wallet regarding the poor service and cancel your order. If they have already charged your credit card call your CC company and dispute the charge. Customer Service needs to be key to a companies profitability otherwise they don't listen!

Ultimatetruck may not stock all AFE filters therefore it would take them several week to ship, that why they have the lowest price. Give them 2-3 weeks before cancel order.

Ordered a drop in Afe filter for my Rogue last May and did have a good communication with them.

Exchanged several emails with them, and that is when I learned the filter would come directly from the manufacturer as they did not have it in stock.

Took about 3-4 weeks to get it but I don't regret it: Not too expensive and great filter construction.

Maybe I got a good communication with them as I needed some information BEFORE ordering, I don't know.

Allow them some times as with the holiday season, not too much work is done anyway, at the plant or at the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back