One tough little Corolla

extremely lucky no one was hurt in that chase, piss poor box in tactics by the police that should have been over in the muddy field.

they had to turn a tinier cop car loose on those technical roads to perform the maneuver. lol.

extremely lucky no one was hurt in that chase, piss poor box in tactics by the police that should have been over in the muddy field.

Please elaborate on your experience in these situations. I especially would like to hear you describe the physiological effects you feel like the cop in pursuit. I'd also ask what training do you have in the "box in tactics" you mention? How many hours? Where was the course(s)? And how many successful "box in tactics" have you conducted?

I'm not so sure every LEO in the U.S. is trained in best practices pursuit and box in tactics.

As a whole they are not! It causes injuries and/or death at a rate that is difficult to justify.

Please elaborate on your experience in these situations. I especially would like to hear you describe the physiological effects you feel like the cop in pursuit. I'd also ask what training do you have in the "box in tactics" you mention? How many hours? Where was the course(s)? And how many successful "box in tactics" have you conducted

As a whole they are not! It causes injuries and/or death at a rate that is difficult to justify.
But its fine to blow through lights and stops signs at high rates of speed .
reread my post ! the tahoe could have spun him out in the field and ended it early .
And they could have boxed him in and stopped it there as well they were barely moving at that point.
I never mentioned boxing in on the road .
Sounds like you have had some bad experience with this biscut sorry but don't attack me.

When I read the title I was hoping to see something like this...

EUx6vPtWsAMZegc.jpg

He coulda killed 10 people blasting through stop signs like he did. Pretty sure he became a felon less than half way through the video if he wasn't one already.
The PO could have done the same (killed people blasting through stop signs). A few years ago a young PO in a neighboring town flipped his SUV and died chasing a speeder (this town is known for it's 'speed traps'). I'm just pointing out that 'risk/reward' needs to be taken into account. I'm very pro police but too many departments have become 'revenue' tools IMO...

But its fine to blow through lights and stops signs at high rates of speed .
reread my post ! the tahoe could have spun him out in the field and ended it early .
And they could have boxed him in and stopped it there as well they were barely moving at that point.
I never mentioned boxing in on the road .
Sounds like you have had some bad experience with this biscut sorry but don't attack me.

Adding it's fine to blow through stop signs at a high rate of speed is dander on the floor. Completely irrelevant to what I said. I did re-read your post and I assert the question again. What is your experience to say what you did? Any?

I'm making an assumption that you have never been the cop behind the wheel in a situation like this and you have spoken without knowing much on the subject matter. The cops have specific rules they are obliged to follow and certain permissions have to be given by a boss before any potential action is taken, ie pit. Bad guy has no rules to follow and no boss to answer to. When you listen to a single cop in a patrol car "call the ball" in such a calm and precise demeanor, don't let it foo you. Inside is a volcano erupting as in most instances you have no idea if Mr. Bad is taking the actions he is running from homicide or a traffic ticket.

You take your 7500 lb Tahoe and pit the 2800 lb Corolla. Corolla flips occupants die. Mr. Bad was running because he has a suspended license. A violation here in NY. Not even a "crime." Now you are the big bad cop who killed a guy with YOUR oversized, overweight vehicle over a traffic ticket?

I've been blessed with my experiences. I am not attacking you I am attacking your argument.

He coulda killed 10 people blasting through stop signs like he did. Pretty sure he became a felon less than half way through the video if he wasn't one already.

Can't answer to each state specifically, he would be guilty of a Penal Law reckless driving in NY. Not a felony.

The PO could have done the same (killed people blasting through stop signs). A few years ago a young PO in a neighboring town flipped his SUV and died chasing a speeder (this town is known for it's 'speed traps'). I'm just pointing out that 'risk/reward' needs to be taken into account. I'm very pro police but too many departments have become 'revenue' tools IMO...

Very true. There is no protective bubble for police vehicles.

I constantly BXXXX and moan about cops being used for revenue generation. Check your town/city/village budget. Many are so blantant they openly have ticket revenue listed and it's amazing how much it can be.

Reactions: pbm
Whatever the source of your video, I got warned about this:

C856F116-FA63-43E8-8DD8-E830E1752BDE.jpeg

Looks like viewing thst video gives access to a lot of info on your device.

Back