Oil Udder

BeerCan

$50 Site Donor
Just to let you know I used the larger one on my truck recently. Worked great as the filter change in my truck always was messy. Now that I can use this it is a lot cleaner. Now if I can figure a way to do the stupid upside down filter in my early Porsche cars without making a mess my life would be complete :)

Just to let you know I used the larger one on my truck recently. Worked great as the filter change in my truck always was messy. Now that I can use this it is a lot cleaner. Now if I can figure a way to do the stupid upside down filter in my early Porsche cars without making a mess my life would be complete :)

Thanks BeerCan! Great name and what a fleet! We have some exciting stuff coming in 2021. We don't fix the upside down problem though! Doh! Pesky gravity..

JT20

$50 Site Donor 2021
There is a hard plastic insert that holds the magnet and adds rigidity. The magnet holds the Oil Udder to the filter, which allows use on many filter sizes. [Linked Image] The Oil Udder that comes with the drain kit can be used in several different configurations. Frankly, I would only buy it with the drain kit. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
The way it is pictured would make filling both my present vehicles back up with oil EASY. It looks like a funnel that makes sense.

Too many times, that first pour of the jug of oil, and it goes all over the place. Not much better on quarts. This could help with that..

Been feeling spendy lately.

@OIL_UDDER, what is the price for the pictured version of this product?

Last edited by a moderator:

JT20

$50 Site Donor 2021
I will ask Bob Lazar about that anti-gravity device he saw at S4. ;)

The way it is pictured would make filling both my present vehicles back up with oil EASY. It looks like a funnel that makes sense.

Too many times, that first pour of the jug of oil, and it goes all over the place. Not much better on quarts. This could help with that..

Been feeling spendy lately.

@OIL_UDDER, what is the price for the pictured version of this product?
@JT20 Send you a PM!