Oil Filter Value Analysis

We'll end up with more "baked media" and equally, if not more, bizarre nonsense.
As I pointed out when that email from Fram hit the board, they could have meant "backed" instead of "baked" (a typo?).

Hello BITOG Community,

Cartridge filters have been added to the analysis! They follow the Spin Ons and have a green heading.

Is this a google sheet? Can you make it public with view only access and link it here? Would make it easier to read. Maybe freeze the top row as well so it'll stay as we scroll.

Hi ssspencerjr,
Yes it is a Google sheet and it has headings and rows frozen. Can you give me a tip on how to make it public with view access? Thank you!

Hi ssspencerjr,
Yes it is a Google sheet and it has headings and rows frozen. Can you give me a tip on how to make it public with view access? Thank you!
Hit the share button and pick the options to anyone with a link can view, then copy and paste the link here.

Sorry to being a bit weak on BITOG . . . how do you edit a post?
IMG_3128.jpg

Yeah so basically you need to stop it from embedding the link into the post with the media tags. How are you inserting the link? Just pasting into the post? If so try something like hitting the link button (next to the picture button) and see if you can paste the link that way. I’m on mobile at the moment so I can’t try much.

Yeah so basically you need to stop it from embedding the link into the post with the media tags. How are you inserting the link? Just pasting into the post? If so try something like hitting the link button (next to the picture button) and see if you can paste the link that way. I’m on mobile at the moment so I can’t try much.

I've been just pasting the link into my message. On this one I selected the link button, pasted the link into the URL field and hit enter. Unfortunately it is behaving the same way.

A small point on shipping costs. I just bought 8 Champ XL filters from RA and the total shipping was $7.99 or $1 per filter. So the $3.91 filter cost plus $1 shipping cost puts these at $4.91 for me. 5 were for the MKC and Focuses in my fleet and 3 for the Exploder… Not sure how that changes the calculus, if at all…

A small point on shipping costs. I just bought 8 Champ XL filters from RA and the total shipping was $7.99 or $1 per filter. So the $3.91 filter cost plus $1 shipping cost puts these at $4.91 for me. 5 were for the MKC and Focuses in my fleet and 3 for the Exploder… Not sure how that changes the calculus, if at all…
Good Morning FordSVTGuy,

Thank you for the feedback on the pricing and using the database!

For consistency in the database, I've chosen single unit pricing and list the shipping if it applies as in RockAuto's case. In your case, achieving a unit cost of $4.91 would move the Champ XL up in the rankings from 5th to 1st because it has excellent performance specs too!

Back