OIL UDDER Q+A

Clean change possible on the RAM 1500 5.7 4x4?.... YES! Not a drop spilled! We had some mixed reviews online saying it worked or it didn't so we made a video this weekending showing you how to do it with both the 3" and 4" Oil Udders and not spill a drop.

Sorry for my mullet...I didn't know it what that bad till I saw myself on camera! :ROFLMAO:

Looks brilliant- but not much help on the horizontal filters on my big-block Mopars. The Gen3 Hemi can use it for sure, though.

This is really cool letting us be the Beta/Pilot program! I do the same with our dealer management software at work so I can have all of my ideas implemented in the new version.

Has there been any feedback from GM Lambda owners on the 3.6 and the stupid location of the filter? I have 4 of them in the family that I work on and I hate cleaning up the mess. What size is recommended?

Has anyone else's oil udder begun to dry rot? I've had mine for less than a year and it's noticeably cracking. I've only ever wiped it down after using. No cleaners or solvents used.

Attachments

• 8D225C34-449C-4EF8-9C06-6247DFB5A124.jpeg
    8D225C34-449C-4EF8-9C06-6247DFB5A124.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Has anyone else's oil udder begun to dry rot? I've had mine for less than a year and it's noticeably cracking. I've only ever wiped it down after using. No cleaners or solvents used.
Mine looked fine last I looked. I'll check again when I can and will report back.

What do you guys think of the flow of the oil udder. I believe it was described as high flow for say transferring used oil back into a bottle. However, I feel like it's pretty slow. It's also hard to get clean. These are my two main gripes but overall I like it for removing oil filters.

Back