OIL UDDER Q+A

I ordered one a few weeks ago and haven’t got to try it yet. It looks like a wonderful idea! I should use it soon, and probably going to order one for my dad and my nephew too. Looks like it solves a messy problem!

Thinking something like this.... Simple bracket. Could have magnets on back and some holes to mount to something else if people want...

View attachment 26978
[/QU
Could do something like this as well....use a standard oil container to catch more oil. :)

View attachment 26986
I was thinking about this yesterday, and it would be great if the container holder was more of a shelf or something. I use spare oil in a hand pump for lubricating hinges on my doors/hood (what the manual calls for on those applications).

This is the oiler I'm using: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/goldenrod-606-oiler-6-oz

I was thinking about this yesterday, and it would be great if the container holder was more of a shelf or something. I use spare oil in a hand pump for lubricating hinges on my doors/hood (what the manual calls for on those applications).

This is the oiler I'm using: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/goldenrod-606-oiler-6-oz

I dig it. Yes it would be nice to actually have a place to hold these and allow the users to have it drip where they want. Would be pretty easy to do.

Anybody else interested in something like this?

Something else I thought about after getting mine in: how hard would it be to make a silicone cap for the top when it's not in use? Something kind of like the ones already there for the bottom. I'm trying to imagine how I'm going to keep it clean for the next use so I don't get a bunch of dust in my fresh oil.

Something else I thought about after getting mine in: how hard would it be to make a silicone cap for the top when it's not in use? Something kind of like the ones already there for the bottom. I'm trying to imagine how I'm going to keep it clean for the next use so I don't get a bunch of dust in my fresh oil.

Jonlandrum + Gang,
We were at the bar talking about this tonight and we agree with both comments. Look for more on this shortly as I am working on some designs right now. Really looking forward to the feedback I can get on here.

More to come. Thanks All!

Kevin

Jonlandrum + Gang,
We were at the bar talking about this tonight and we agree with both comments. Look for more on this shortly as I am working on some designs right now. Really looking forward to the feedback I can get on here.

More to come. Thanks All!

Kevin

I have an idea also. For the udder with the bottom drain, how about a wall bracket so you can mount it at the height of your favorite oil bottle/jub or pan. Drop the oil udder into the bracket, and let oil filters or emptied oil bottles drain overnight into the bottle/jug?

I have an idea also. For the udder with the bottom drain, how about a wall bracket so you can mount it at the height of your favorite oil bottle/jub or pan. Drop the oil udder into the bracket, and let oil filters or emptied oil bottles drain overnight into the bottle/jug?

Spasm3,
You mean something like this? Bracket design from a month or so ago. Would have it hold a standard oil container or something common to hold drips. Magnetically attach to your toolbox :cool:

1604322836394.png

Yes! Sorry if you guys already have that, I missed it on the website.

Oh no worries! We don't yet but it seems like there is quite a lot of interest so we might have something like that very soon! Nice to get feedback from the BITOG community on this!

Could we pretty please also have a version with keyholes for screwing it to a wall? My shop is mostly wood, so not a lot of metal options for magnetic hanging.

Could we pretty please also have a version with keyholes for screwing it to a wall? My shop is mostly wood, so not a lot of metal options for magnetic hanging.

@jonlandrum + BITOG,
You thinking nails? Screws? how do you want to mount it to the wall? I am trying to define the keyhole size.... Thoughts?? I'd plan on providing these with the kit but still want some feedback!

1604678307190.png

Last edited:
Just ordered one! Funny enough I was just changing the oil in my car recently and complaining about the oil run off from the filter!!! Cannot wait to use it!

Awesome! Looking forward to your feedback. Let us know if you need any support! Happy to help!

Make sure to tell you friends too! You will definitely get the "Most clever gift award" this season! Well, maybe not but I can dream right?? haha

Oil Udder | BITOG Black Friday Sale
Save 30% on Oil Udder. Amazon Link ---> BITOG Black Friday

The discount is an additional 10% off added to the 20% Black Friday offer on Amazon. Click "add to cart" before you see the additional 10% come off the price. Sale runs until Monday at 11:59PM. As always, feel free to reach out with questions or feedback.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Kevin and Elliott

Back