Oil Udder

Just to let you know I used the larger one on my truck recently. Worked great as the filter change in my truck always was messy. Now that I can use this it is a lot cleaner. Now if I can figure a way to do the stupid upside down filter in my early Porsche cars without making a mess my life would be complete :)

Just to let you know I used the larger one on my truck recently. Worked great as the filter change in my truck always was messy. Now that I can use this it is a lot cleaner. Now if I can figure a way to do the stupid upside down filter in my early Porsche cars without making a mess my life would be complete :)

Thanks BeerCan! Great name and what a fleet! We have some exciting stuff coming in 2021. We don't fix the upside down problem though! Doh! Pesky gravity..

There is a hard plastic insert that holds the magnet and adds rigidity. The magnet holds the Oil Udder to the filter, which allows use on many filter sizes.

[Linked Image]

The Oil Udder that comes with the drain kit can be used in several different configurations. Frankly, I would only buy it with the drain kit.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
The way it is pictured would make filling both my present vehicles back up with oil EASY. It looks like a funnel that makes sense.

Too many times, that first pour of the jug of oil, and it goes all over the place. Not much better on quarts. This could help with that..

Been feeling spendy lately.

@OIL_UDDER, what is the price for the pictured version of this product?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will ask Bob Lazar about that anti-gravity device he saw at S4. ;)

The way it is pictured would make filling both my present vehicles back up with oil EASY. It looks like a funnel that makes sense.

Too many times, that first pour of the jug of oil, and it goes all over the place. Not much better on quarts. This could help with that..

Been feeling spendy lately.

@OIL_UDDER, what is the price for the pictured version of this product?
@JT20 Send you a PM!

I referred two people on my other forum and they ordered via Amazon. I showed them the video and they were super impressed. They asked for tools to make DIY repairs go better and I recommended it. 🙂

I am excited about its arrival.

For me, it seems the perfect shape/design to pour oil back in. No more of trying to guess the amount of gravity pull versus weight/ease of flow of oil coming out of small/large hole and its curve proportional to gravity and force poured... to tilt a jug at the exact right angle and not spill oil all over the place, done that PLENTY times.. and normal funnels also don't catch the oil right, and frequently just spill out making an even bigger mess...

More oil changing using this product. :)

Ooh big tractors my dad has a tractor if you are referring to tractor trailer type lol. That will definitely make you some business I hang around enough heavy duty shops I can tell them all about it.

Air Dates for our Moto Trend Segment!

Air Dates/Times: Motorhead Garage, Episode 2106

2/7/2021 – 8:30AM on MotorTrend Network

3/10/2021 – 7:00PM & 10:00PM on Rev’n

3/14/2021 – 8:00PM & 11:00PM (bonus) on Rev’n

3/31/2021 – 7:30PM on Rev TV Canada

All times are Eastern.

Sick of messy RAM oil changes?? Here is how to not spill a drop....

(Sorry for my mullet..LOL)

I was sold until I saw this video. There's no way I'd jack and remove a wheel in order to change the oil on my truck. I'm also not going to bother jamming a screwdriver through my filter. It looks like a neat product, but I'll continue to use my rhino ramps, and (3) form-a-funnels draped over the steering rack.

Back