***Official Member Picture Thread***

I'm getting mixed messages. I was hoping I could post the picture as a spoiler. Only brave and sick people would click and admire the carnage.

Was there infection? Pus?
None of that. Just blood. B positive. While wading in the shallows I stepped on a rock covered with barnacles and other razor-sharp mollusks. I got a dozen or so razor cuts and as many gushers and squirters in the sole and pads of my foot. I thought I might attract Bruce and his toothy friends.

Resized_20240201_194352_1706835930238.jpeg
Me and my best friend at the Virginia Tech Hokies women’s basketball game. We had a great time. My parents were there too. I hate having my picture taken lol. I’m not into basketball but it’s nice to go to sporting events especially with people you enjoy being with and making memories. My mom told me I looked stoned or drunk 😂. Sold out game. Virginia Tech vs UVA, Hokies won it 76-63. Biggest rivals probably on the east coast. They call their games the Commonwealth Clash. My friend has special needs so things like this are a big deal to him that’s why I chose to invite him.

View attachment 201201Me and my best friend at the Virginia Tech Hokies women’s basketball game. We had a great time. My parents were there too. I hate having my picture taken lol. I’m not into basketball but it’s nice to go to sporting events especially with people you enjoy being with and making memories. My mom told me I looked stoned or drunk 😂. Sold out game. Virginia Tech vs UVA, Hokies won it 76-63. Biggest rivals probably on the east coast. They call their games the Commonwealth Clash. My friend has special needs so things like this are a big deal to him that’s why I chose to invite him.
Reserved seating for Apple Club members. 🍎

Back