Off road diesel: how much are you paying?

I've been going to GA. They are on tax holiday, paid 4.84 per gallon. TN is 5.25 and red diesel needs a card from the state which I don't have.

52 gallons into my truck and 100 gallons into my fuel tote. OUCH

There's one station near me that has on-road diesel for $5.399. Home heating oil, delivered, is $5.14.

Off road diesel, rare here, is about 10-15 cents less than on road. Station owner profiting off the arbitrage.

Last purchase a week ago $4.499, Fort Scott, KS. Saw one other place at $4.699 in Missouri. Road diesel was $4.999 at that time.

I've been going to GA. They are on tax holiday, paid 4.84 per gallon. TN is 5.25 and red diesel needs a card from the state which I don't have.

52 gallons into my truck and 100 gallons into my fuel tote. OUCH
Is t it illegal to run off road diesel in a truck on highway?🤔🤔🤔

About 2 weeks ago when I went to fill the can On Road diesel was 5.79 and Off Road was 5.19. I dont know what its going for now but I do know I have started cutting the grass every 10 days instead of every week.

Is t it illegal to run off road diesel in a truck on highway?🤔🤔🤔
I think what BeerCan is saying is that the GA road diesel is currently much less than TN road diesel and he cannot access red diesel in TN, anyway. It is illegal to run off road diesel in highway registered vehicles. You run the risk of getting caught by LE.

Back