OEM or Aftermarket Rotors

If you go with OE there may be online stores that sell OE Nissan parts. I do not know for sure, but it is worth a look. I have a Honda and there are several online stores that sell OE Honda parts and fluids at lower prices than the dealer. I do have to look at the total including shipping when comparing. They all have lower prices than the dealer, but some clobber you with the shipping. So you really do have to look at the total including shipping to make the comparison of who has the lowest price.

So look for online stores of OE Nissan parts and compare prices including shipping.

Besides the normal google search, asking for online store recommendations on forums dedicated to the brand you have will lead you to some online stores that you may miss with web searches.

Last edited:
If We can help you with any application / product questions, let me know
I meant EBC not ABC, just a senior moment. The catalog requires flash which M$ has had an update to remove.
I would like to compare EBC rotors corrosion resistance to a few others I have used and currently use on most daily driver jobs, it is a major concern with daily drivers in my area and a serios part of the decision making.

I have a couple of cars that need more astetics in the wheel are, I may give them a try this year on one of them. I have used EBC in the past and been well satisfied with them.

If you go with OE there may be online stores that sell OE Nissan parts. I do not know for sure, but it is worth a look. I have a Honda and there are several online stores that sell OE Honda parts and fluids at lower prices than the dealer. I do have to look at the total including shipping when comparing. They all have lower prices than the dealer, but some clobber you with the shipping. So you really do have to look at the total including shipping to make the comparison of who has the lowest price.

So look for online stores of OE Nissan parts and compare prices including shipping.

Besides the normal google search, asking for online store recommendations on forums dedicated to the brand you have will lead you to some online stores that you may miss with web searches.
I will be looking around before I pull the trigger. I've noticed the akebono pads on rock auto for the sport package have a different design that the OEM ones from the dealership. I don't know if that's a good thing or not or if there's a dip in the material quality. Checking the 370z forum as I am active there, but they are all big spenders on their brakes and I do not track my car.
If We can help you with any application / product questions, let me know
If I have any questions, I will let you know, thanks for offering.

Does anyone have experience with the power stop rotors (the slotted and drilled ones). I would like a personal input from here. I don't trust the reviews on other websites.

Back