Oceean state Job Lot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, low prices in there o_0

They sell everything!

Including the Kitchen sink!
crackmeup2.gif

0_1-16.jpg

Check out the food aisle, but be careful they have a lot of pasta n stuff made in China. Best place to buy olive oil IMHO.

They had US made soap for $1/bar, good prices on razors and a lot of niche snack foods

No auto oil however.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Check out the food aisle, but be careful they have a lot of pasta n stuff made in China. Best place to buy olive oil IMHO.

They had US made soap for $1/bar, good prices on razors and a lot of niche snack foods

No auto oil however.

De Cecco pasta for $1-1.25, that goes for $5-7 per box in NYC. Top end pasta in the world, 1.1 lbs (big blue box). Bronzed drawn. It's the only quality pasta they carry and I couldn't beleive it the first time I saw it there after seeing it in NJ/NYC markets for $5 a box.

Also, Victoria pasta sauce $3.99 per jar; $7-10 else where, one of best jarred sauces I tried.

Job Lot must have bought tons of it since they have had it the past year. And with the economy, those products didn't move I bet like they did years earlier.

The soap is great too, buck a bar, large bar.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rjundi
Just double check the expiration dates on food.

yeah, i wouldnt buy the cheese at job lot.. doesn't even need to be refridgerated. lmao

Thanks, guys. I frequent the local OSJLs and have the same reservations. I did however get a set of Chinese 1/2" impact sockets in SAE and metric. for $4.88 a set. As I dont have air tools , they work fine. The $3.88 lights that fit on the bill of a ball cap are a deal.

I got a Nalgene Sport bottle and a tire pressure gauge for $3.65- including tax! Incredible deals. $50ft made in USA hoses for only $10. This place is great!

50' CAT 5 cable, $10 IIRC

They have Teddy's Peanut butter for $2.59 (or something) Made from peanuts, period; Jif and Skippy are more $$ at the regular stores and have a lot of added junk. It is also in a glass jar (plastic and oil is a no starter for me) with a airtight lid with seal.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rudolphna

That's not correct. Those are bathroom sinks.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: rudolphna

That's not correct. Those are bathroom sinks.

Technicalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back