Oatmeal or cereal?

If time allows, oatmeal with blueberries, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts. Bran flakes or toast if not.

If I eat oats or breakfast Cereal I become insatiably hungry all day no matter how much food I eat .

If I eat oats or breakfast Cereal I become insatiably hungry all day no matter how much food I eat .

Have you tried steel-cut specifically? I am in the same boat as you with rolled oats or breakfast cereal, but steel-cut is a different story, particularly if I add some nuts and/or nut butter.

I'm more a Grits person! But, I rather Oatmeal over Cereal. Nothing but carbohydrates in all three. Relatively speaking.

My top 2. ;)
GUEST_a031b1f4-d2c1-49cd-9cc3-d1c3f049b253.jpg
quaker_old-fashioned_320x400.jpg

Both are ok but neither of them keep you filled up very long. I prefer biscuits n gravy. I remember staying at a bed and breakfast up in Pennsylvania once and the lady acted offended when she asked what I liked for breakfast and I told her biscuits n gravy and she was like uhh I can’t make that.

Have you tried steel-cut specifically? I am in the same boat as you with rolled oats or breakfast cereal, but steel-cut is a different story, particularly if I add some nuts and/or nut butter.
Yes i have tried the steel cut oats,my daughter eats them often, the carbs kill me and the fiber tears up my innards it is not pretty.

Both are ok but neither of them keep you filled up very long. I prefer biscuits n gravy. I remember staying at a bed and breakfast up in Pennsylvania once and the lady acted offended when she asked what I liked for breakfast and I told her biscuits n gravy and she was like uhh I can’t make that.
Oatmeal keeps me filled up but I make overnight it’s with oat milk and berries or mango, pineapple and other fruits. Very filling.

good luck finding a place anywhere north of MD that makes biscuits and gravy

IMO + that of other nutritionalists is that grains are poor as they ALL raise blood sugar some sooner others with fiber a little later! i will take 2 eggs + 2 strips of bacon + be satisfied longer being off the sugar rollercoaster most people are on

Back