Cereal: which ones do you eat?

Oatmeal is the only one I'll eat today. As a kid it was whatever the parents bought, certainly preferred anything loaded with sugar... In college I think I liked Wheaties.

Lucky Charms, Honeycomb, Golden Grams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Cap’n Crunch (with berries of course), Waffle Crisp (which was discontinued and I really miss) I’ll eat Cheerios with sugar or Honey Nut Cheerios. Wheaties too. I eat all of those I try to avoid cereal though as it isn’t a meal only a snack.

If I eat cereal with in a half an hour I feel like I am starving and my appetite will be insatiable. I avoid Cereal and other grains .

If I eat cereal with in a half an hour I feel like I am starving and my appetite will be insatiable. I avoid Cereal and other grains .
Same here I eat it as a snack and usually multiple bowls at a time because it doesn’t fill you up at all. I try to avoid it though.

Lucky Charms, Honeycomb, Golden Grams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Cap’n Crunch (with berries of course), Waffle Crisp (which was discontinued and I really miss) I’ll eat Cheerios with sugar or Honey Nut Cheerios. Wheaties too. I eat all of those I try to avoid cereal though as it isn’t a meal only a snack.
What you 5 years old lol

Back