Cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. What cereal do you folks enjoy eating? I personally love oatmeal and the cereal Uncle Sam

Darn near any hot cereal is something I love. Oatmeal is king. Wheatena is "grainier" and less kid friendly but very good too.
There are lots of hot cereals in Scandinavia.

Spoon sized Shredded Wheat with maple syrup is tremendous. Ancient Grains and sack-sold Quaker granola from Costco are quite good. Raison Bran (either name brands or store brand) is a staple of my existence.

Then there's Lucky Charms with Pepsi Cola (from "Where's Papa?").....only kidding.

Cereals' grain products make me so hungry after about an hour I avoid them. Besides they seem to tear up my gut.

I had two Great Value peaches & cream oatmeal packets this morning. I also like Great Value Strawberry Awake.
My wife likes Kashi cereal.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
Cinnamon toast crunch...oh so good yet so bad.

Had to get rid of some milk this morning.
Chocolate toast crunch AND THEN Cinnamon Toast Crunch
That and Starbucks Verona. Flying now!

Golden Grahams is another go to.

Last edited:
Bob's Red Mill Instant Oats. They also make a quick cook version that I haven't tried yet. About $3 for a nice size bag. They even sell it at Walmart and yes it believe it or not Made in the USA.

El Linko

Last edited:
Cereal is for snacking now, in my house. I still like Life, Mini-Wheats, Honey Comb, and Honey Nut anything. Hot cereal - it's gotta be cream of wheat or Malt-O-Meal.

I LOVE all cereal!! I've been a cereal lover since I was a little kid,and still love it haha. Unfortunately two of my favorites have long since changed and cheapened the formulas as companies often do,Count Chocula and Cocoa Puffs. They're both completely different than they used to be and taste disgusting. Last time I bought these two I knew something was wrong when the color and texture was different. So sad.

Grape Nuts Flakes are my current favorite. Hot cereal,chocolate Malt O Meal is the BEST stuff on the planet!!

I'd love to eat it but both the milk and the cereal are very high in sugar and not a diabetics staple
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: NibbanaBanana
Oatmeal, red beans, raisins, flaxseed meal, Rice Dream rice milk.

Don't forget the Chia seeds to make the meal complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back