Notice of Revocation of US Independence.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by DR:
Doug, you're wrong. There would still be all those places, they would just be spelled with funny looking letters and have statues of Lenin in all of the towns. As for the "international College of Humour", perhaps they could open one in Europe with classes like dressing in drag 101, and how to speak like a cockney English fishwife 210.

My bad! You're right. Can you imagine an Aussie trying to speak German! I crack up just thinking about it. Imagine turning on the Croc Hunter and hear him say: "Blachmy, Wihat a huchge Bluqa Mumbcha!"

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Taggs:
Laugh all you want Sprintman. You know in your heart it is the truth.

Don't even bother Rob. They haven't a clue in what Patriotism and National Pride is. Do you know ANY Aussie holidays?(or any that mean anything.) Now, I bet the average Aussie would be able to tell you what July 4th is to America.

OK, this is the humor section. Need to end the politics. I thought the original post was funny. I personally read the Aust. and NZ news each day. It gives me a deeper understanding of their situations and feelings, and of course humor.

smile.gif

I laughed like heck at that.

The whole Aluminum thing had me roaring...it went downhill from there......

Chill on the political aspect, this applies to Bush and would apply even more if Kerry won and you know it.

How do you bloody 'roos pronounce aluminum, anyway??

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:

How do you bloody 'roos pronounce aluminum, anyway??

They would pronounce it the same we do if they used the word.

The pronounce "aluminium" the way it is spelled
grin.gif

Or is it spelt?

quote:

Your new prime minister (The Right Honourable Tony Blair, MP for the 97.85% of you who have until now been unaware that there is a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the need for further elections.

Uh oh, we'll be stuck with Bush for good!
rolleyes.gif
. I'm sure you Brit's know how the good ol' boy system works.

quote:

Originally posted by Rick in PA:
Oh, come on guys, #7 "You will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous in public than a vegetable peeler." was pretty funny.
tongue.gif

I dunno, vegetable peelers can be pretty dangerous....

quote:

Originally posted by opus1:

quote:

Originally posted by Rick in PA:
Oh, come on guys, #7 "You will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous in public than a vegetable peeler." was pretty funny.
tongue.gif

I dunno, vegetable peelers can be pretty dangerous....

I think you're right. I don't think you can take a vegetable peeler on an airplane. They must be dangerous.

#15 was funny too. So was # 6, only not right because soccer sucks.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by DR:
#15 was funny too. So was # 6, only not right because soccer sucks.
smile.gif

Yes, 6 was funny. I really liked the part about the world series. But after thinking about it, Miss Universe 2004, Jennifer Hawkins, Australia should also give up here title as no contestants from planets other than earth were invited to compete.
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by medic:
Miss Universe 2004, Jennifer Hawkins, Australia should also give up here title as no contestants from planets other than earth were invited to compete.
tongue.gif

Any country's pagent organizations can apply, none from any other planet or solar system applied although they would have been elegible. Since it was open to applicants from other solar systems, it's fair to call it the Miss Universe contest.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
lol.gif
You know what REALLY makes this a joke?
lol.gif

quote:

9. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and it is for your own good.

Ever miss a shift in an MG? Turn the lights on in a Triumph? 'nough said
patriot.gif

Notice nothing was aid about British motorcycles. While I am a great Triumph & Norton fan, one day in the hot weather will kill anything but a good sythetic oil in these old bikes.

[ December 17, 2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: medic ]

I'm glad some of you enjoyed it. I only posted it 'cause I thought it was funny. I didn't think it would create an international incident.
shocked.gif

I actually pinched it off another US based forum where they were having a good laugh over it.

I thought it made a change for the poor old Poms, as we (Aussies and Kiwis) are always giving them such a hard time over their warm beer, crap weather, pasty complexions, inability to beat us in any sport, most of which they invented, and actually enjoying the trashy tv soaps we keep sending them, and it wasn't aimed at us.
grin.gif

Hey Pablo, how do you guys say/pronounce titanium ?
tongue.gif

cheers,

Rick.
a typical loud mouthed, brawling, beer guzzling, cricket loving, arse scratching, sheila chasing, roo shooting, sheep shagging, chundering, stubbie wearing, misogynistic Aussie. Or not.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back