Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two legends

Attachments

• 866D517A-F7FD-4408-A936-965BE8D15998.jpeg
    866D517A-F7FD-4408-A936-965BE8D15998.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 17
Decided to spoil myself with a light bar for the truck. Diode Dynamics 18” combo beam (1 part flood, 2 part driving beam). If I decide I don’t like the combo beam or the light color, it’s $3 for new lenses of my choosing… flood, wide (aka fog), or driving in clear or amber!
3462F12F-A436-45DF-976C-FFE41494827C.jpeg

156151623.jpg

updated my water tv with few actors. (y) looking into adding more freshwater shrimps (red, because i cant see a thing!)
i removed the utricularia australis because the poor kids might be sucked into bladdertraps ! :eek: :eek:

In the early 80's my office mates smoked at their desks. No laws then.

Of course we put the little exploding nibs in a cig in their pack every couple of months..................BAM!! hahahahahahah!!

In 2001 I worked in a warehouse for a major utility. Regular warehouse filled to the brim with cardboard and other very flammable items.

Employees were allowed to smoke anywhere in the warehouse, frequently throwing the butts on the floor. I was completely shell-shocked.

Company gradually changed the policy to breakroom smoking only, then outside only, then 10' away from the building. And the incessant complaining from the smokers never let up.

Last edited:
In the early 80's my office mates smoked at their desks. No laws then.

Of course we put the little exploding nibs in a cig in their pack every couple of months..................BAM!! hahahahahahah!!

Up into the early 90s for me; when they finally banned smoking inside the offices, the only smoker in my office indicated "you made a choice to work in a mfg facility so you accepted working in a facility with not the best air, so it isn't clear why we need to ban smoking" Okaaaaay. I also choose to drive, which can be dangerous, so I shouldn't be putting on my seatbelt either.

Lower CT River Valley looking north then south; 6-Feb-2022; I go down to the town landing often for a Gulls Night Out.

river1.jpeg

river2.jpeg

The foreground is an island; the background is actually an island also with boat only accessible camping during the summer.

That is what river ice "actually looks like" with apologies to Emanuel Leutze; dude you don't have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back