Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Video from my Buddy's dash cam on his way to work at a Hospital During yesterday's winter storm.
( a couple F-Bombs at the end as he's calling his Husband. You've been forewarned of the language, either put it on mute, or deal with it.)

my first thought was black ice..
"No, I was going too fast. or the People in front of me slowed down too fast. I Knew I was ****ed b/c I couldn't stop or shift [Lanes] but...reflex"

definitely going too fast. could've gone bad in a snap...

Screenshot_20220205-151537_YouTube.jpg

Well after a drive down to Little Rock, She’s a bit dirty.
I would also like to throw out a PSA. Please for the love of everything good, get those huge sheets of ice off of your roof, hood, and trunk before blasting down the interstate. It was like a weird video game trying to avoid the flying sheets of ice.
Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I hate winter. It’s like the freaking dark ages.
2D5420C8-4DBA-4390-A14C-E0483CDA3D76.jpeg
8DEE9621-071C-49AA-A005-30E4EC125066.jpeg

Well after a drive down to Little Rock, She’s a bit dirty.
I would also like to throw out a PSA. Please for the love of everything good, get those huge sheets of ice off of your roof, hood, and trunk before blasting down the interstate. It was like a weird video game trying to avoid the flying sheets of ice.
Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I hate winter. It’s like the freaking dark ages.
View attachment 87747View attachment 87748
People are just lazy, anywhere you go

We had some snow like a month ago and it stuck to the ground and cars over the weekend, so one of my neighbors instead of cleanup his car over the weekend he did I it on Monday in the morning before he left for work 😃

What you can do, meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back