Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1644028525090.jpg

Short Video from my Buddy's dash cam on his way to work at a Hospital During yesterday's winter storm.
( a couple F-Bombs at the end as he's calling his Husband. You've been forewarned of the language, either put it on mute, or deal with it.)

my first thought was black ice..
"No, I was going too fast. or the People in front of me slowed down too fast. I Knew I was ****ed b/c I couldn't stop or shift [Lanes] but...reflex"

I was off for day 3 yesterday because of the snow. I experimented and made myself lunch in the electric smoker that is normally used for small things like appetizers. I had no idea how it’d turn out.

Turned out pretty good and was done in about 2 hrs at 200-250*F heat and 15*F weather. Best of all I didn’t have to worry about the wind blowing out my fire or using excessive charcoal.

Used Private Selection (“premier”Kroger brand lol.) 5 salt 5 pepper and a little “homemade” Texas style dry rub. In the box, I used about a cups worth of the Jack Daniels whiskey barrel oak chips. Also cut the fat off. They were so tender.
C7D3F4AB-1D8B-4C91-97A9-96F63B018356.jpeg

Used Private Selection (“premier”Kroger brand lol.) 5 salt 5 pepper ...
I buy a lot of Kroger branded items and find that they are all pretty good and always lower in price than the comparable big brand name items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back