Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The color is less strange in person, but we like it. It’s also metallic, which I guess I always assumed it was just a satin paint.
65073579-A36C-4BF8-B3D2-2858BDA4A2CF.jpg

It’s just a regular shopping center;
However, these type of trucks with these features run nearly $100k these days a brand new
Our little town used to carry about 8 or 10 in GM or Ram - (Ford did not do this) brand new … when Houston flooded some of the traffic passed here because a river had left its banks - they were all scooped up by folks wanting to ford water and get back to houses etc 😷
One of our senior engineers always mocked his stepson for having one - but guess who came to get him before they flipped the breakers and abandoned their house - LoL
Some of these guys could drive in and release Jon boats etc … So yeah - they are a bit silly as maul crawlers - but they have their days. For me as a Jeep owner - they tear up soft areas like mud or sand - and the 2500’s diesels in particular leave awful ruts - so I sometimes make my own trail and that’s never preferred for my vehicle or for the public land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back