Noisy 4th of July Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set off no fireworks, its just too dry. I don't hear much around me, I'm glad common sense prevails. Maybe New Years or next 4th i can have fun.

Loud here this year, last year was way to dry. Plenty of rain this year so a lot of people are firing off.

Been pretty quiet around the neighbor hood this year. Every year we have he "The Big Bang Boom" up at the city lake that goes on for 30 minutes but I haven't been there in years, just to many people for me. All weekend they have a lot going on, classic cars, wingfest grill off, a few local bands, disc golf tournament, food vendors etc....

Last I heard the fireworks cost around 80k. I realize it's all donated money but it just seems like a lot for 30 minutes.

They blew up the neighborhood last night, almost like a real fireworks show. Ohio “legalized” bigger stuff this year, apparently sold a bit. Dog wasnt too happy.

Not much last night, but tonight will be the night.

Not much last night, but tonight will be the night.
You're right on their big B. The fireworks stands will reduce the price as the day progresses, and every who ha that knows how to light a match will be setting something off. Let us now give thanks that this is the last day of this wasteful foolishness. Bah Humbug. Old flatulent flatulator. Regards

Tiny town near Lake Texoma, I'm not in the city limits so it's nonstop boom and sky shows for the last two nights. Some sound like dynamite going off.

• Wow
Reactions: GON
I think the point was don't "celebratory fire" live ammunition into the air, because the bullets fall down with enough speed to kill a person. But I would expect everyone here to know that.

Last edited:
I fell asleep at 830 with James Bond on the TV. At 10p, a good long chain went off and slightly woke me up but didn't bother me at all. Celebrate!

Tiny town near Lake Texoma, I'm not in the city limits so it's nonstop boom and sky shows for the last two nights. Some sound like dynamite going off.

Same here in the middle of Fort Worth (Directly north of Downtown), People do not care about a fireworks ordinance! Although the fire department was out in force last night reminding all the immature clowns that it's WAY too dry to set fireworks off. I'm sure their busy putting out fires right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back