45k warranty

Attachments

• IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_1686.jpeg
    IMG_1686.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 347
I see "budget friendly, and I think "Really? Tell me more please!" I had 2 sets of Uniroyal Laredos on my 4x4 Colorado, both performed as well and lasted as long as the preceding 2 sets of BF Goodrich I had on the same truck. Uniroyals were better for my budget.

I would not put Uniroyal tires on a wheel barrow! Had a set some years ago on a Chevy pickup. They hydroplaned like no tire I have ever had before or since. Almost caused me to have an accident on the PA turnpike in a rainstorm. No thanks!

I got a set of Ice and Snow 3 on 'tage (winter set) and they are ok, no more than that. Uniroyal lost me as repeat customer. General tires thou - very happy with them (except RT 4.3 I had once).

Considering that is exactly what Uniroyal tires are.... it tends to make sense.

Michelin has done this on purpose. Uniroyal is their low end line, BF Goodrich is the middle line, and Michelin is the high end line.
I think the lines between BFG unless it’s a KO tire and Uniroyal are blurred. Both are made in Indonesia by a 100% Michelin-owned partner. Hankook used to make those. I saw a new BFG tire at Costco for the orphaned Michelin fitments - the Advantage Tour/Advantage Control. Made in Indonesia, not a dead-on match for the Uniroyal Tiger Paw but probably the same tire internally.

I would not put Uniroyal tires on a wheel barrow! Had a set some years ago on a Chevy pickup. They hydroplaned like no tire I have ever had before or since. Almost caused me to have an accident on the PA turnpike in a rainstorm. No thanks!
These statements literally amaze me. Because a company had (what you think) was a mediocre product 10 years ago (or whatever) you swear them off for life. Today the product doesn't even exist or even if does has gone through modifications. How many tires from 5 or even 10 years ago are even around? OR-if they are haven't had modifications and improvements?

I MEAN REALLY!

I’ve only had one set of Uniroyals, put them on the Sedona they have been great. Daughter is still driving it I’d guess they have at least 50k on them so they are starting to look like the time is coming, but I’d definitely buy again.

I would not risk my life or those of my familly using a product that once almost caused me to have a serious accident. I do not trust them. There are plenty of other tires out there that have given me great service so why fool around with this brand. Once burned.....

They were ok in the 70s, I had a set of outline white letter🤔

But the traction rating on the tires pictured are a B, that’s a No-Go !!!!

Back