New truck?!?

Stay away from that 6.4 liter. It’s problematic, MDS, lifters, etc. better off with ford 6.8 in lower trim and 7.3 in XLT and up do your homework on that hemi.

Too late. Through my research, the MDS failure rate is small, but it does happen. I see the 6.4 in numerous fleets that just sit and idle all day without issue. I hope I don't eat those words!

The RAM was the only truck where the dealers were willing to sell a 2500 truck in the price range I wanted to be in. I got 22.5% off sticker.

Too late. Through my research, the MDS failure rate is small, but it does happen. I see the 6.4 in numerous fleets that just sit and idle all day without issue. I hope I don't eat those words!

The RAM was the only truck where the dealers were willing to sell a 2500 truck in the price range I wanted to be in. I got 22.5% off sticker.
Well good luck. The ford is more expensive, but it’s a better truck, especially the chassis.

So you did end up buying one?

So you did end up buying one?

Yes, a 2024 RAM 2500 4x4. I'll write up a review when I put some more miles on it and throw my camper on the bumper.

IMG_4429.jpg

Back