New Truck

I decided to trim down my stable. I just couldn't resist to incentives that Ford has running. So, I decided to get rid of my Escape and 2014 F-150. I brought home a 2020 Ford F-150 with the STX package. It's a 2WD Super Cab in Leadfoot Gray paint and 2.7 EcoBoost.
Here she is.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
I hope you enjoy the p/u as I do mine. I still get a kick out of the performance with such a tiny engine and driving conservatively it get great mpgs for a full sized pick up.

A beauty. Congrats!! From what I have read and a few owners I have talked with..the 2.7 is a great choice. My son in law has a 2017 with the 3.5...Wonderful truck with tons of power but for the difference in price unless you need the extra grunt.... the 2.7 is a smart buy IMO.

CT8
I did quiet a bit of research before buying this truck. First of all, it had to be an extended cab truck. The crew cab configuration just didn't fit my needs. The 2.7 engine looks to be a good performer, with good reliability and fuel mileage. Extended cab pickups are hard to find. This one was the only one within 75 miles. That includes Ram pickups. I know the computer fuel mileage isn't as accurate as hand calculation but, 20.3 mpg average isn't too bad. And, the engine is pretty peppy.

Last edited:
Nice looking truck, congrats (I would have had 4WD, but I know you're in GA). I'm really digging the 2.7L. Lot's of incentives right now too, so at least something positive can come out of the Covid mess.

I love 2wd trucks but what was the reason for not getting 4wd? Is there a big price difference?

Originally Posted by joegreen
I love 2wd trucks but what was the reason for not getting 4wd? Is there a big price difference?

Living in Georgia at 480' elevation probably no need, ever, if he doesn't go way off the highway.

Nice truck!!

Back