New Torino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. It brings back some great memories of a cousin of mine who past over 20 years ago. I had a lot great times watching him race one in the early 70's. Memories that will last a lifetime!

That entire site is pure clickbait. It is poorly written and full of ridiculous information. Late 2015 or early 2016 release date for a 2015 model year car?

No legitimate car news/review sites have any info on a 2015 Ford Torino, which I'm sure would have been announced more than a year ago and fully discussed by all of the usual (MT, C&D, Edmunds, etc.).

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
That entire site is pure clickbait. It is poorly written and full of ridiculous information. Late 2015 or early 2016 release date for a 2015 model year car?

No legitimate car news/review sites have any info on a 2015 Ford Torino, which I'm sure would have been announced more than a year ago and fully discussed by all of the usual (MT, C&D, Edmunds, etc.).

This. And a Google search reveals a whole pile of "sites" with basically the same poorly written verbiage on them.

No legitimate info about this car out there.

Originally Posted By: Kira
To NMBurb02: Super thanks for putting the word "click bait" into my vocabulary. Always love a useful word. Kira

Always happy to help!
grin.gif

Things that made me laugh:

"The steering wheel has been lowered a bit to enable better handling"

" The front lights will be made in LED technology as two separate headlamp to give the driver better visibility especially at night."

The site is registered to someone in Andhra Pradesh, India ...

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Originally Posted By: CurtisB
That's just a doctored up Camaro.

Ford generally doesn't do mods on its competitor's cars.

Camaro was the first thing I thought of when I looked at the pic too!

Originally Posted By: CurtisB
That's just a doctored up Camaro.

Uhhh What?

If it is real, it has the same drawback as the modern Camaro and many other cars: small windows and poor driver visibility.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: NMBurb02

This. And a Google search reveals a whole pile of "sites" with basically the same poorly written verbiage on them.

No legitimate info about this car out there.
Like the diesel Tacoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back