New GC buyer, is $5.09 a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Autozone just opened last week and they have GC for $5.09. All of the other Syntec was priced at $5.91.

I bought (4) quarts for my '99 Dakota. I'll be doing my oil change tomorrow, and if that price is good, I'll go buy the other 8 quarts that they had. BTW, The date code is M06312>>>>>>>

Is that a good price?

A very good price. Here in Maine, all the Autozone's (only 3 in the state) have GC for $5.99, same as the other Castrol Syntec formulations.

Thanks guys. I just went and bought the remaining 8 quarts, and the manager said that she'll order more today. She also said that price isn't a sale price, but it's cheaper because it doesn't seem to sell as much as the "standard weight" Syntecs.

D Bone,

Go to the rebate section and download the Castrol rebate offer. You can get $10 back for six quarts. $20 for 12 quarts max per household. You could be paying only $3.42 per quart for those!

Jason

Quote:

D Bone,

Go to the rebate section and download the Castrol rebate offer. You can get $10 back for six quarts. $20 for 12 quarts max per household. You could be paying only $3.42 per quart for those!

Jason

Jason........You da man!
cheers.gif

I know
laugh.gif

I'm getting 12 quarts after work, but I'm sure my final price will be $4.12 per quart. Next weak, I may buy more, pay with cash and have my friend send it in.

Too funny, but this stuff works well for me...

cheers.gif

Jason

Quote:

D Bone,

Jason

got a link,,can;t seem to find it??

It's in Rosamond. If you have ever been to Willow Springs Race Way, the you know where Rosamond is. (North of Lancaster by 11 miles). BTW, all of the Lancaster/Palmdale/Quartz Hill AZ's stock GC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back