need to solve argument with co-worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:

quote:

Oh come on Gary, you're just waaaaay too nice.

(thought cloud formed)

self: See? They didn't identify my passive response as a counter attack!!

other self: Yes, I see. Your plan is working perfectly. They think you're "real"
shocked.gif

self:
cool.gif

You are truly a nice guy Gary and we are very fortunate to have you as a moderator
cheers.gif

Very surprised you didn't
 -
 -
 -
 -
it.
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:
Welp ..... out of my long standing policy for full face abuse. I'll have to take the hit
grin.gif

Warstud ..no offense intended. I just throw out some spontanious humor every once and a while to get a chuckle out of everyone. Sometimes it backfires.

..but, kindly, in the future ... just try and be a kinder and more gentle poster.
smile.gif

My dog won't talk to me anymore.
frown.gif

Sorry maybe I'm to serious and have no sense of humor. I guess know one here is amazed that an engine with 170,000 miles is still running after leaving the same oil in it for 70,000 miles. If your looking for a more exciting testimonial than that I'm sorry I don't have one. Hopefully none of you are regulars on the GC forum where they act like kids in a candy store whenever they find a bottle of gold GC. Yah that's real EXCITING!

quote:

Originally posted by Warstud:
{snip} Hopefully none of you are regulars on the GC forum where they act like kids in a candy store whenever they find a bottle of gold GC. Yah that's real EXCITING!

Easy there Warstud. . . I can see that you're just not picking up the fine essence of the whole GC thing. What's really exciting nowadays is finding a lone green survivor. Friend, it sounds like you have yourself a bad case of anhedonia (yup, that's really a word, and recognized disease to boot). Run, don't walk, to your nearest appropriately credentialed healthcare provider.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Warstud:
I'm not saying that M1 is the best but for those that don't think it's "One Of THE Best", maybe this will convince you. I work with a guy that has been running the same M1 EP in his 4.3L Sonoma with the same Purolator Pure One filter for 70,000 miles (no typo). The truck has 170,000 miles on it and he drives it HARD. I told him he should keep it in there for another 30,000 more for a grand total (drum roll please)of 100,000 miles.

I'd like to see that UOA!

I have to say how do you know he has the same oil and filter for 70,000 miles? do you watch the truck 24/7 to make sure the oil isnt changed? after all he could just be pulling your leg. I will have to call ** on your friend at work going 70,000 miles on the same oil and filter.I think he is messing with you. after you you seem to take things to seriously.

on to the topic at hand. why argue with the guy about M-1 is the best oil ever. just tell him yo udont want to talk about that subject. if he gets upset oh well. better him getting upset than for you to get frustrated. even if this guy comes on here. he would just argue with everyone on here. after all he already said he knows everything.

it was like a few years ago at work. we had a guy talking about B-52 bombers. a few of my friends knew I use to work on them while in the air force. so they told him to tell me about it. all the info he told me was **. I told him this and he said I didnt know what I was talking about. even after I tild him I worked on the bombers. so I was just like whatever look like an *** if you want I am over it.

some people just look for an arguemnet just so they can argue. best way to win is when he starts again. turn and walk away without saying a word. after while he will get the hint you dont care if he thinks M-1 is the best oil ever.

sorry for the long post.

quote:

act like kids in a candy store whenever they find a bottle of gold GC. Yah that's real EXCITING!

I agree with you there - it's so stupid - especially when the same guys say getting Amsoil is so difficult. (after wasting 20 gallons of gasoline to collect a case of oil
grin.gif
)

Go easy on Gary, though.

are you sure these people are using GC in their cars? after all the way they act about it. driving all over to find it. makes me think they are shooting the stuff up their veins lol. must be some great stuff. too bad my truck cant use 40 wt oil.

DarthX ..GC is a 30 weight. Now BC (the VanDam of Castrol) is a 5w-40. It doesn't get the press that the green stuff does.

quote:

Very surprised you didn't
 -
it.

(I get a real kick out of that .gif
grin.gif
)

Well we seem to have a rash of lockable threads lately. I figured that we'd try and repair one this time instead. We're trying to figure out what's in the water here
wink.gif

AL and friends- Thank you
smile.gif

Let's see if we can move on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back