Need Prayers for Mom

Hi everyone, back in August I asked for prayers for my Mom. She was able to come home and did rather well until last week. She didn't know who I was nor did she know my older brother. We called an ambulance and got her to the er she had another uti, it was pretty bad but she was given antibiotics and seemed to have been doing better and got out on the 23rd of December. On the 28th she again didn't know us and was very confused it seemed like the uti came back. Got her to the er and no real sign of infection but was admitted, she was dehydrated. The doctor came in yesterday and feels it is dementia and started tonight on medication. She was starting to come around a little last night but not back to herself. Please pray for her, I am hoping she can return home and stay as long as possible. I thank each one for you prayers.

Last edited:
Im living with my grandmother right now who is having signs of dementia. Its tough to keep going over the same things with her. Were are not sure if it’s being caused by lime disease or from old age. She has gone to the hospital a few times in the past year and she usually seems more with it when returning home but then she may spiral downhill again. Hydration does seem to help her. I’ll definitely be sending prayers your way.

Hi everyone, back in August I asked for prayers for my Mom. She was able to come home and did rather well until last week. She didn't know who I was nor did she know my older brother. We called an ambulance and got her to the er she had another uti, it was pretty bad but she was given antibiotics and seemed to have been doing better and got out on the 23rd of December. On the 28th she again didn't know us and was very confused it seemed like the uti came back. Got her to the er and no real sign of infection but was admitted, she was dehydrated. The doctor came in yesterday and feels it is dementia and started tonight on medication. She was starting to come around a little last night but not back to herself. Please pray for her, I am hoping she can return home and stay as long as possible. I thank each one for you prayers.
Prayers on the way right now! And not just for your Mom, but for you and your family, too!
🙏

Done in Jesus' name.

God bless her.
I lived that life for years.
A constant rollercoaster of emotions mostly bad. No matter what you do in your mind it was never enough.
If you have family or help rally the troops and I hope and pray she can come home with a positive outcome. Hopefully tomorrow brings a better day.. 🙏

Back