Napa Pro Select 21334 - New design

Here's my 31334 made 4/11/18:

2F7ED859-85D6-416C-AA3D-DEEA786CA68B.jpeg

E50DF938-F9AA-406A-8E99-6661635C931D.jpeg

CDBACF5F-2652-4D22-92E9-640748375878.jpeg

Bought a regular Wix 51334 last night. It is *exactly* this filter now, at double the price of the NAPA. Happy because it was going into a Kia Soul but mad because I overpaid. Next time, NAPA it is...

….Next time, NAPA it is...
Yep, same as Wix labeled filter, less cost. Unless something changes here, local Napa store Gold 40% off semi annual sale, March or April.

Originally Posted by Sayjac
….Next time, NAPA it is...
Yep, same as Wix labeled filter, less cost. Unless something changes here, local Napa store Gold 40% off semi annual sale, March or April.

Good luck trying to find it.

Both of my NAPA stores nearby have old stock on this 21334. Someday this new design will arrive. In the meantime I purchased the Hyundai OEM filter. So I'm all set until late October.
By then, who knows!!!!

Just stopped by a Napa store - they don't have an updated one. Asked if they have the newer version and the guy tried to up sell me a Napa platinum

Originally Posted by SlavaB
Just stopped by a Napa store - they don't have an updated one. Asked if they have the newer version and the guy tried to up sell me a Napa platinum

I went to three NAPA stores to find mine. I finally scored at #3. Yes, silicone ADBV and built like a tank. Impressive can for only $3.49

I wonder if their design/ style has changed again? I never did get a chance to buy one of these.

I do like how the pro select had a silicone ADBV.

I realize it's May 2022, and I was just in NAPA and didn't think to check. I'll go look next time and see what they actually look like now.

Back