NAPA oil analysis Contact number

Anyone have the contact number for NAPA oil analysis for the Georgia testing site? I sent off two VOA for analysis the week before Thanksgiving and got UPS confirmation of delivery and still no email results yet. Yes, I know they are pre-paid shipping but I have UPS ship because I have lost several oil samples over the years with USPS. Thanks

It's done by ALS, so just use their contact info :)

You only sent it in two weeks ago. The lead time is usually longer than that :unsure:
And thanksgiving week was a short week, too (leave early Wed, then off the rest of the week)

If UPS says they got it, then they have it. You jsut have to wait.

It's done by ALS, so just use their contact info :)

You only sent it in two weeks ago. The lead time is usually longer than that :unsure:
And thanksgiving week was a short week, too (leave early Wed, then off the rest of the week)

If UPS says they got it, then they have it. You jsut have to wait.
Usually, I get results in just over a week. Maybe they are short of help like everywhere else. Seems like no one wants to work anymore. 😕

Usually, I get results in just over a week. Maybe they are short of help like everywhere else. Seems like no one wants to work anymore. 😕

When did UPS say it was delivered?

Also, the kit provides a slip with a number and barcode on it. At the bottom, there is a stub you're supposed to tear off and keep for your records so you have the number. Save that number and look it up on their site.

This is a very very busy time of the year, end of the year, even when fully-staffed.

So, my package was delivered on November 18th. I reached out and they have no record of delivery. I reached out to the UPS store that shipped it for me. They sent all of the delivery details in an email. I sent it to the lab. It was delivered and signed for so, now they will try and locate. Now, I wait. Never had a problem with this lab before. I hope they are able to find both samples.

Back