Issue with NAPA UOA kits

The NAPA kits for $16 are processed by Alstribology. I assume NAPA is a private label and Alstribology processes many private labels.

However it seems that NAPA had not paid their bill to Alstribology and so no NAPA samples are being processed. That sucks.

Guess I will try and contact NAPA corp headquarters.

Anyone else experience this?

I have used NAPA UOA kits several times and never any issues.

The NAPA kits for $16 are processed by Alstribology. I assume NAPA is a private label and Alstribology processes many private labels.

However it seems that NAPA had not paid their bill to Alstribology and so no NAPA samples are being processed. That sucks.

Guess I will try and contact NAPA corp headquarters.

Anyone else experience this?

I have used NAPA UOA kits several times and never any issues.
Wow, let us know what you find out.

Someone posted something about this last month, not sure when. Thats troubling if it is still going on.

Are you sure the samples are getting to the right place?
Has the company that processes the oil changed physical locations?

$16.00?

Screenshot_20230104-143747.jpg

ALS in Atlanta area had changed address. If Napa still has old labels on them that could be an issue. Could be the same case for other locations.

ALS in Atlanta area had changed address. If Napa still has old labels on them that could be an issue. Could be the same case for other locations.
I talked to a lady at Alstribology today in Atlanta. She verified the address in Atlanta. I sent it to the right place. It was first class mail and should get returned if undeliverable.

But the lady said all NAPA samples are on a "billing hold". I inquired what that means and she said none are being processed until NAPA pays their bills to Alstribology. It sounded like they are piling them in a box. Will process when they are paid. The lady told me she would look for mine. Unsure what she will do when/if she finds it. Process it? Return it?

I talked to a lady at Alstribology today in Atlanta. She verified the address in Atlanta. I sent it to the right place. It was first class mail and should get returned if undeliverable.

But the lady said all NAPA samples are on a "billing hold". I inquired what that means and she said none are being processed until NAPA pays their bills to Alstribology. It sounded like they are piling them in a box. Will process when they are paid. The lady told me she would look for mine. Unsure what she will do when/if she finds it. Process it? Return it?
Did I tell you my wife is a retired Asst Attorney General who specialized in litigation? She has nothing to litigate at present.

Yeah, that sucks. I guess contact Napa like you said and the tell the local store too if they have a better direct line to corporate.
You could request your money back, but understood your probably would prefer the actual oil analysis to be completed as you went through the effort of collecting and shipping, etc.

Emailed NAPA customer service and they said I needed to call. I called customer service and they said it would take a team higher up the chain to resolve it. They would call me back in 24 hours. No call.

The NAPA customer service call center is in the Philippines. Better than India I suppose.

I found street address and fax number for NAPA Corp headquarters. Will contact them.

Did you try this?

Emailed NAPA customer service and they said I needed to call. I called customer service and they said it would take a team higher up the chain to resolve it. They would call me back in 24 hours. No call.

The NAPA customer service call center is in the Philippines. Better than India I suppose.

I found street address and fax number for NAPA Corp headquarters. Will contact them.
The fax number did not answer my fax machine. I mailed a letter to the CEO at the street address that I found.

"Hi good morning good afternoon this is Brent from Napa Customer Support and this call is recorded for quality and training purposes. I'm calling you today because I would like to give you an update in regards with your concern about the about the deal is revealed you could us refusing sample bottles to the kids nap and-never(?) or made a payment. We have an update from our upper management that they have you know confirmed that the billing issue has been taken care off and sample should start getting processed again. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call us back. Once again my name is Brent. Have a good day and always take care."

We'll see if this really is happening. It sounds promising though. Let us know when yours gets processed.

"Hi good morning good afternoon this is Brent from Napa Customer Support and this call is recorded for quality and training purposes. I'm calling you today because I would like to give you an update in regards with your concern about the about the deal is revealed you could us refusing sample bottles to the kids nap and-never(?) or made a payment. We have an update from our upper management that they have you know confirmed that the billing issue has been taken care off and sample should start getting processed again. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call us back. Once again my name is Brent. Have a good day and always take care."
I'd find this more than a little concerning.

Back