NAPA oil analysis Contact number

Anyone have the contact number for NAPA oil analysis for the Georgia testing site? I sent off two VOA for analysis the week before Thanksgiving and got UPS confirmation of delivery and still no email results yet. Yes, I know they are pre-paid shipping but I have UPS ship because I have lost several oil samples over the years with USPS. Thanks

It's done by ALS, so just use their contact info :)

You only sent it in two weeks ago. The lead time is usually longer than that :unsure:
And thanksgiving week was a short week, too (leave early Wed, then off the rest of the week)

If UPS says they got it, then they have it. You jsut have to wait.

The_Captain

It's done by ALS, so just use their contact info :)

You only sent it in two weeks ago. The lead time is usually longer than that :unsure:
And thanksgiving week was a short week, too (leave early Wed, then off the rest of the week)

If UPS says they got it, then they have it. You jsut have to wait.
Usually, I get results in just over a week. Maybe they are short of help like everywhere else. Seems like no one wants to work anymore. 😕

Usually, I get results in just over a week. Maybe they are short of help like everywhere else. Seems like no one wants to work anymore. 😕

When did UPS say it was delivered?

Also, the kit provides a slip with a number and barcode on it. At the bottom, there is a stub you're supposed to tear off and keep for your records so you have the number. Save that number and look it up on their site.

This is a very very busy time of the year, end of the year, even when fully-staffed.

The_Captain

So, my package was delivered on November 18th. I reached out and they have no record of delivery. I reached out to the UPS store that shipped it for me. They sent all of the delivery details in an email. I sent it to the lab. It was delivered and signed for so, now they will try and locate. Now, I wait. Never had a problem with this lab before. I hope they are able to find both samples.