NAPA GOLD 1334 in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMX

Hi all,

I just bought 2 NAPA Gold 1334 from one of those NAPA stores. Obviously, they were made in Canada (" Made in Canada for/pour/para UAP Inc. Montreal, Quebec H1N 2B3") and shrink wrapped.

I wonder if Canadian NAPA Gold are the same as their American counterparts (structurally) and they are made by Dana?

When I've bought Napa's in New Brunswick and PEI they had a sticker right on the filter that said Wix (part of Dana corporation). This was the case for both gold and silver types.

Yeah and they're in boxes around here - definitely made by Wix. How much did you pay for the 1334, by the way? I got mine for about twenty bucks out the door the other day. NOT a cheap filter by any stretch of the imagination, however it paid to shop around. Saved anywhere from five to ten (!) dollars by calling.

John.

i bought a napa gold filter 1356 in owen sound, ontario the other day.. made in gastonia, north carolina.
smile.gif

Most of the NAPA Golds you buy up here are made by Dana in Cambridge, same with Carquest premium. A few of the part numbers are from the US though, I bought a NAPA Gold for my mom's old Probe GT and it was made in the US according to the box. The NAPA Gold 1334s I bought for my sister's old Civic were made in Canada though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back