NAPA Chassis Line Parts

The comma separates the FEA statement and the general statement that she knows a lot about metals. Now, if I stated that while she performed a FEA on the part she came across a metallic anomaly then you could ascertain a link. The FEA statement goes along with her comment on the stress concentrations because of the machining process and she has vast knowledge on why parts break from her background.
OK then. What does FEA in that sentence got to do with anything, anyway? With metals and metallurgy, specifically?

BTW, it's easy to do FEA these days. Super software. Just plug and chug. Back in the day one needed to know alot of Fortran before you could even try to do FEA.

Last edited:
It doesn't as I mentioned earlier - it was on the construction of the part, specifically the way the part was machined that is not a good practice.

Just looking back on this thread, you have offered nothing constructive except to give me crap. Please open your own thread, may I suggest the title to be "FEA Doesn't Deal With Metallurgy" I'm sure it will be riveting and possibly the BIOG Thread of the Year!

Also, alot is not a word. It is a lot.

It doesn't as I mentioned earlier - it was on the construction of the part, specifically the way the part was machined that is not a good practice.

Just looking back on this thread, you have offered nothing constructive except to give me crap. Please open your own thread, may I suggest the title to be "FEA Doesn't Deal With Metallurgy" I'm sure it will be riveting and possibly the BIOG Thread of the Year!

Also, alot is not a word. It is a lot.

Ha -
If you don't want crap, don't provide crap, bro. You cannot respond to comments in an intelligent way, so you act all offended

It looks like Mevotech. I’d pass. There is also rumor MasterPro at O’Reilly is also Mevotech.
20201224_125220.jpg

BTW, it's easy to do FEA these days. Super software. Just plug and chug. Back in the day one needed to know alot of Fortran before you could even try to do FEA.
It’s part of one of the Autodesk subscriptions as well - more for the AEC industry though but Inventor does it I think.

but in China, it’s pirated anyway.

Back