My coffee mug. Post yours!

AE40755B-FC96-40F0-BFA6-8CD0C12E3B45.jpeg

Not a coffee mug, but Valvoline handed these out, along with some other promotional materials, when they rolled out NextGen, a retail oil you could buy that was made with recycled used motor oil.

I got mine when I was working at Auto Zone while in A&P school from around 2011-2013. I still use it every day - it’s my water cup at work.

I’m sure some here remember it. There were also Maxlife and High Mileage varieties.

I don’t think it ever sold very well.

Somebody here might remember when it was discontinued.

The problem I have with mugs is my coffee goes from boiling hot to luke warm in a couple of minutes.
Yes. I understand that issue very well. My fix is to microwave the coffee cup before putting coffee in it. Or put the cup on top of the coffee maker while brewing and steam heat the cup.

I go through a lot of coffee daily as I enjoy my coffee hot.

Went to Boy Scout camp at Kia Kima a couple of years when I was a kid.

Lots of fun. Lots of swimming in the lake, shooting, taking merit badge classes, which were all over the camp and we walked to. Probably walked a few miles per day!

There were 2 sides to the camp - one side had a dining hall, but the side our troop (Troop 55, Memphis) always camped on was primitive - we cooked all our own meals.

Great experience for a kid!

Got this mug for my parents at the gift shop

7124A3B0-0B1B-4A2F-B99B-AF6CEE6383CD.jpeg

Reactions: GON
Yes. I understand that issue very well. My fix is to microwave the coffee cup before putting coffee in it. Or put the cup on top of the coffee maker while brewing and steam heat the cup.

I go through a lot of coffee daily as I enjoy my coffee hot.
I run hot water in the cup to get up to temp before running my Keurig. ;)

Back