My cat is crazy over ham!

My Chihuahua loves any kind of meat . He ate Sardines with me the other day .

Had a previous cat rescued from a fast food restaurant who LOVED hamburgers…

Bring one home, a fight was on…
Try and take it away, you were in danger of losing a finger…
GRRRRRR!!!

I always got a second burger, and let her win the fight for the first one…

translation: if you only brought one, you'd stay hungry ;)

Here's the culprit relaxing , likely after dinner . He'll be etched in our thoughts forever .

GEDC0218.JPG

We had a Maine Coon who loved bacon. All 19 pounds of him (he was a big boy, but he was not fat) would try to climb you if you didn't give him some when you were making it.

Ex-wife had a cat who would eat almost anything. She made the mistake of leaving a pan of brownies on the counter to cool one day, and the cat ate the center out of it. She was a vet and knew chocolate was bad for cats, but apparently he had no ill effects from it. Eggs were another strange delicacy of his. He was pretty smart though, if you got the egg carton out, he knew a) there were eggs in there, and b) if you left one on the counter unattended, he could bat it on to the floor and help himself.

I have mentioned this kitty before. He was born in 1993! Currantly 28 years old. So far he is doing well for his age. He is still pretty quick! He caught a mouse a few weeks ago too 🤣.

What kind've cat food do you feed him? Beautiful cat!🐱

Try some Olives next time. I think it's the salty /savory things they enjoy the most.
One of my cats comes running when he hears me open a jar of green olives, he won't eat one but he will carry it around and lick it for hours. I like to fool him and open a jar of jalapenos, you should see the look on his face when he jumps up on the counter and sticks his nose in the jar.

Back