My cat is crazy over ham!

I have mentioned this kitty before. He was born on 1993! Currantly 28 years old. So far he is doing well for his age. He is still pretty quick! He caught a mouse a few weeks ago too 🤣.

Ha ha ha.... Our two cats do that same thing for BACON!!! They are funny walking and jumping on two back feet.... Ours will lose their minds at the sight of a can of tuna which they get 2-3 times a year.

Don't let him have to much. When I was a kid, we had a small dog that loved ham. We didn't realize the the entire family was giving the dog ham throughout the day. He became very constipated and wound up going to the vet.

Don't let him have to much. When I was a kid, we had a small dog that loved ham. We didn't realize the the entire family was giving the dog ham throughout the day. He became very constipated and wound up going to the vet.
Good to know. I never knew he liked it till yesterday when he snuck up onto the dinner table and ate my leftovers off my plate.

My cat Princess loved ham....

I'd be eating a ham sandwich on a Martin's potato roll bun and she would come up to me and paw at my hand and pull it over to get to the ham.

Of course I would pull off a piece of the ham and give it to her to eat.

One of my nicknames for Princess was "my little ham".

Our cat loves Temptations and Wisker Lickins cat treats. The Temptations has a lot of salt, so she only gets 2 pieces of that brand a day. The Wisker Lickins does not have enough smell for her to find the treats when I hide them anywhere in the house for her to find them. So I put 2 Temtations and 6 WS on a dish and hide it and she hunts untill she finds it. She expects to play that game every evening after I finish my dinner.

That 28 yr old cat looks like a boss. Simply amazing.

Our cats (2) will go crazy for pork products. It's not common for me to cut out and serve them a portion of a pork chop so I can eat in peace.

Speaking of ham, we have a 2 year-old chihuahua that we picked up from a shelter a little over a year ago. The dog will not eat black forest ham, but will eat regular ham. Perhaps it's just what a certain manufacturer puts in it, but we have no idea what the ingredient is in black forest ham that he can't stand.

Thanks for the cat list link skyactiv.
My wife goes on about our cat (male, rescue, tux) being 20 years old. ...oh Heavens, 20 years, 4 months a/o today.
I remind her that a pal's grandma had a 28 year old cat.
As we all know, you can't infer too much from such little data but I thought it safe to assume, in light of a 28 year old, that there ARE cats over 20.
Even if the ">20 Club" was 00.5% of TC (Total Cats), it would still be a large number.

I'll try serving ham to "His Loudness" later today....when he awakens.

I buy Publix sweet ham for my dog as a treat.

She knows the sound of the bag when I start shaking it back and forth..... this sounds drives her bonkers and wagging tail is at 500 RPMs.

Speaking of ham, we have a 2 year-old chihuahua that we picked up from a shelter a little over a year ago. The dog will not eat black forest ham, but will eat regular ham. Perhaps it's just what a certain manufacturer puts in it, but we have no idea what the ingredient is in black forest ham that he can't stand.
I would go with the dogs instincts and not eat the black forest ham.
My dog has turned down foods that he should eat.

Back