Mobil Fluids Now Available at RockAuto

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
See what we have from Mobil
RockAuto is excited to announce the addition of Mobil brand motor oils, transmission fluids, and gear oils to our growing selection of automotive fluids. Mobil 1 has been the world's most famous full synthetic motor oil for over 40 years! RockAuto carries the full line of Mobil 1 full synthetic oils, many with special formulations tailored to meet your vehicle's specific needs, such as:
Mobil brand motor oils, transmission fluids, and gear oils
  • Mobil 1 Emission System Protection: formulated to protect passenger car diesel engines that have the latest diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and catalytic converters.
  • Mobil 1 European Car Formula: provides correct viscosity/weight and specs for European vehicle engines (approved by Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi & Porsche).
  • Mobil 1 High Mileage: helps reduce oil leaks and clean up sludge in engines of all ages, especially those with over 75,000 miles (120,000 km) on the odometer.
  • Mobil 1 Racing: maximizes power output of racecar engines while enhancing durability with boosted levels of phosphorus and other wear/heat protection.
  • Mobil 1 Truck & SUV: helps further prevent deposit and sludge buildup in hardworking truck and SUV gas engines.
  • Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Truck: protects modern turbo-charged diesel engines while providing long drain interval capability and fuel economy.
In addition to the popular Mobil 1 full synthetic line of motor oils, RockAuto also offers Mobil Delvac™ oils (rebate available though November, 2020) used in on and off-highway heavy duty diesel applications, and Mobil Super™ synthetic blend formulations.
If you are an oil change novice, find videos with tips and instructions for changing your own oil on the
INFO
pages for Mobil oils. Find the correct motor oil for your specific vehicle under “Engine." All oil, transmission fluid, and gear oil can also be found listed under the “Tools & Universal Parts” tab of the RockAuto.com catalog. Whether you are preparing for snow plow season, or doing your first DIY oil change, RockAuto has the fluids you need; all at our reliably low prices.

At the end of the day, the best price to my front door wins. If that turns out to be RA, when the time comes for me to need an XOM fluid they sell, I'll buy it from them.

I just bought a 24qrts for 67.98 or $2.83/qrt. It was the Mobil super which is all synblend now. Not a bad price for it.

Was comparing price on Dex VI … then went to Walmart and found this DVI/MLV synthetic for a good price …
and I have both a Ford & GM to do … placed an order !

A02414F2-1FAE-4578-BBC1-3819C1D692D6.png

For those that don't have Walmart.

And Walmart doesn't deliver to their house.

Like if you're in... uhh... hmm. I can't think of anywhere.

Back